Express Keratin Treatment

Domani Express and Olio Mask Keratin Treatment:

Fast and easy keratin BLOWOUT.  Leave-in for 15 minutes to get results that last up to 6 weeks and remove up to 80% of the frizz and up to 20% of the curl.

4 Treatment



  • Shampoo hair with Olio di Morocco Clarifying Shampoo two times to open up the cuticle layer.
  • Towel dry hair. Blow dry hair 80% leaving 20% dampness for manageability and deeper penetration of Olio di Morocco Mask and Domani.
  • In a bowl, mix one ounce of Olio di Morocco Mask with one ounce of Domani for shoulder-length hair. Adjust amounts, more or less, depending on hair length.
  • Using gloves, comb the mixture through the hair, from roots to ends.
  • Put the client under a hot dryer for 15 minutes. Then rinse out the treatment thoroughly with lukewarm water.
  • Spray Olio di Morocco Retaining Spray evenly throughout the entire head, comb thru, and blow dry 100% with a paddle brush, straightening hair as much as possible.
  • Blow dry 100% and flat iron between 350°-450°F, depending on the condition of the hair.

You may also like…


Go to Top